Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ragley MMMBop - New training machine!

Well finally after too long of a wait I have finished building my new XC/ AM hardtail.

I have had a good days downhilling and a lovely Xc spin training day with Niall Davies and the development squad in Ballinastoe, the bike suits nice flowy trails perfectly she nips along and pedals up the hill no bother! I took my time building er so she would be a sturdy beast and I wouldnt be faffing about again!

Heres the spec:

Ragley MMMBop 16inch fram
Fox Float 32 140ml fork with 1.5 steerer tube
Nuke Proof Warhead 760ml bars, seatpost and turbine 1.5 spacers
Specialized Carbon/Ti saddle
Titec El Norte 1.5 stem
Lizard Skin Charger Grips
Shimano SLX Cranks with e13 bash
Shimano SLX front and rear mechs
Shimano XT Shifters
Shimano Pedals
Avid Juicy 5 brakes (Soon to be replaced)
Dt Swiss 5.1 rims laced to Hope Pro 2 on Maxxis Rubber


Ragley MMMBop- the new machine 
Shes a beast and cant wait to get some rides and good times on her!

No comments:

Post a Comment