Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy christmas and a update!!

Well it's christmas time again, so happy christmas to all.

I have been flat of training since my collarbone has been all healed up, alot of strength training, cardio and core work. Also with the weather in the star it is at the moment the turbo trainer is being used a fair bit so hopefully I will get stronger and fitter on that as time passes.

My new cross country bike is almost finished I had been building a mint ragley mmmbop. Got it pimped to the max with dt Swiss/pro2 wheels and fox talas 32. It's going to be some weapon! Can't wait for that to be sorted.

Took some mint pictures a couple of weeks ago with a mate from school so will post them up soon, when I get a chance!

Adam. More updates soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment