Saturday, October 9, 2010

Bit of Roadtripping

I have recently returned from a 3 week roadtrip around Europe, visiting locations including Pila, Italy where we also raced the IXS European Cup, Morzine and Les Gets and Praloup.

I unfortunately punctured in my race run in Pila and finished dead last. But it was sucha great expierience the track was so fast and long and really shocked me how hard it was to ride and do a full run . I better hit the gym over the winter and get stronger for next year. Best part of Pila was the 15 minute long downhill track , which was a downhill track! No messing about just flat out the whole way for 15 minutes!

We met up with Micheal and all the CRC bunch in Praloup where Tom was racing the European Masters. Karl a member of my team was also there and it was good to do some riding with him during the week.  A highlight of praloup was me and dan convincing the lady at the lift pass office we were 12. the young looks come in handy here and there!

http://www.youtube.com/user/dansheridan1994#p/a/u/0/xclWsQPojH4

Heres the headcam of the World Cup track which was raced in the IXS and then the Pila to Aosta Run.

Twas an epic trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment