Sunday, August 23, 2009

Les Gets 2009


I had being planning a trip to Les Gets, France all year and it had finally come around. I flew to Geneva and got a mini bus to the Chalet where I was staying, I built up my bike that night and was so excited to ride the next day. Over the next week I rode some amazing tracks with loads of Irish people, it was cool a bunch of lads I know were there but I didnt even know! Dan Sheridan was there also who I ride with alot in Ireland, he showed me some really cool tracks in Morzine, ones that would really turn you into a real man! It was an amazing expierence to ride outside of Ireland, I hope to go again next year, hopefully for longer this time!


Heres a small video I made riding the main Chavannes track, its pretty bad and slow!

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment